Sunday, January 20, 2008

Snow, Ice and Sweets









Here are some random photos that I snapped in Park City today. There's no real theme to these ones. Just stuff that caught my eye. I keep getting harassed about the way I ramble about food so I won't say anything about those candy apples over there. It's really cold here, but I like it. My fingers went numb at one point. I was called Rudolph because my nose was so red and I can only imagine what the frozen snot looked like. Click the comment button and leave your two cents.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmm frozen snot.you're making me hungry!haha.great photos.next time wear mittens.

Anonymous said...

Lots of beautiful things caught your eye in Utah! Chocolate, caramel, almonds...oh my! It's okay if we talk about food ;-) & those icicles,...damn su-weet dude.

staceace said...

cool stuff (haha..cool get it? ..sigh). i like to come to your blog to remind myself how negligent i am of my own.

Anonymous said...

You certainly captured the wonders of winter.

Anonymous said...

Okay, so like...the candy apples are really making me hungry. They look very delicious!
Very nice pictures of the snow and ice. I like the steps and the fire hydrant.