Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clouds and the Valley of Snow



Woke up early today to drive up the mountain with Richard for some snowboarding. On the way there, it was cloudy and cold. 44 degrees when we started heading up the hill. I told him that I really hope we end up being above the clouds when we get to the resort. Sure enough, we rose right over the clouds about 3 miles before the resort. Then about 1 mile before the resort the roads are covered with snow but we make it all the way to the parking lot only to get stuck 10 feet in front of our parking spot. Luckily he jumped out of the car and gave us the needed manpower to make it to the parking spot. It was a great day of snowboarding. Powder was everywhere in the trees. I hope you all had a fun Tuesday too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY MOLY MACARONI!!!! I know there must be more cloud shots, share those. I'm going with you next time for reals. My Tuesday was poo poo compared to this, stud.

Alex tep said...

Eric, you should totally be one of our photographer for Activity Lounge!

In a couple weeks we launch, take a look at it and let me know what you think! it could be fun!

Hope you are doing good,
Take care

Alex aka frenchi