Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Night in LA.




So last night started out by going to the Tangier Restaurant (yummy appetizers) to see this singer from Canada perform an acoustic set. A friend of mine had written a song with her the night before so we were going to see her perform the song. She let us down by not playing the song but she was super nice anyway. Her name is Laurell and here's her myspace page if you wanna check it out.  She's in the first photo.

So all of us decided to head down to the Viper Room for a little bit since Laurell had never been there. I was expecting nothing special but when we got upstairs there was this band playing and the female vocalist was ripping it up on guitar and sang with so much passion that I had to go back out to my car to get my camera and snap some shots. Their band is called Halestorm and I definitely suggest going to see them. I'm not usually into metal music but these guys know what they're doing and I'll definitely be going back for more. The 3 middle photos are the band and here's their myspace page.

After my adrenaline had stopped flowing from listening to Halestorm, we went downstairs where DJ Casper was spinning some incredible music. Joy Division, New Order, you know all the good stuff that I like. Here's a couple shots of his turntables. Here's his page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Eric!
Awesome pictures :D
I've been checking up on this, and thought I should let you know that I do care.

I love it all.

-kadir